The RegPoint Team Monday April 6th 2015
The end of summer is almost here. That means camps, after school summer programs, and fun runs are or will be coming to a close. Bummer. But now’s the perfect time to ensure that next year’s programs and events will be easier to organize. If you’re not using registration software to capture applicant information, you’re making things harder on yourself.
Registration software virtually eliminates all paperwork, making the sign-up process simple for both participants and registrars. No more printing and filing paper permission slips or checks, and no more hunting down applicants who forgot to fill in a line to two. All the information you need regarding the applicants (including whether they’ve paid) is available to you 24/7, and is as easy to review as signing into Google. Sure beats to the ol’ filing cabinet, right?
Ways registration software can help improve your process:
- Build user-friendly and customizable online registration forms
- Accept credit cards, eChecks, and ACH payments online
- Offer dynamic discounts, payment plans, and promo codes
- Automate recurring billing and upcoming payment reminders
- Send and schedule targeted email campaigns by audience
- Customize actionable registration reports
- Manage every bit of data online
- Reduce administrative overhead